Wednesday, August 9, 2017

VW GOLF 1.0 TSI 115 MATCH BLUEMOTION EDITION


He added: "I did a bit of motorway driving and thought the engine might not be up to it, but it proved geary enough and the gearbox is nice and slick, too. It's also comfortable enough for commuting through London. The infotainment system is easy to work and I have no problem connecting a phone to it or swapping the audio feed from the radio to stream via Bluetooth. "
Having clocked up another few thousand miles in the past month, I heartily agree. One evening, my standard 90min commute took the second as long in heavy traffic and, while this particular trip was a painfully slow and frustrating crawl, the Golf was a comfortable place to be.
Aquaplaning on a flooded motorway was another adventure - one that the Golf took more in its stride than I did. I was able to keep the steering wheel straight and coast through the giant pools of flood water without incident, though.
Needless to say, I did not stop taking photos on the Cotswolds village of Tiddlywink en route to Gloucestershire recently. This was another six-hour driving day from my home in Kent and, thanks to the Golf, I was not stiff or achy at the end of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...